وظائف السعودية : للعمل "Head of Legal & Administration. - Future Careers Middle East Freezone LLC"jobsSaudi
On behalf of a leading Property and Real Estate Developer, we are seeking Head of Legal & Administration.
Based in their Riyadh head office you will be responsible to provide the legal and regulatory compliance of official company transactions related to asset acquisition, property management, service contracts, and other real estate affairs to eliminate the risk arising out of non-compliance. Responsible for managing all administration services, employee self-service, government services, and logistics support to employees within the company and its subsidiaries.
• Create standardized policies and procedures to maintain efficient Legal practices and enhance control standards within the function in line with Kingdom’s laws and company’s strategic direction and objectives. Implement and monitor the legal policy internally with all departments and externally with companies’ clients to eliminate the risk arising out of non-compliance.
• Review and ensure comprehensive drafting of various contracts requested by the management and analyze all contract terms.
• Provide consultative advice and guidance on all other aspects of all official transactions. Continuously monitor and ensure that all contractual instruments and agreements are in conformity with the company’s policies and applicable laws and regulations: flag all issues of legal non-conformance to the management.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with legal advice offices, Ministry of Commerce and other regulatory and legislative authorities.
• Provide sound legal protection and legal risk management advice.
• Process mapping for all administration activities and maintain current admin policies and develop new policies within scope, under the guidance of department head.
Liaise with other functional/departmental managers to understand their needs of administrative services and to investigate all the requests according to the company policies.
Provide support to employees regarding queries related to hotel booking, air flights, and other employee self-service. Obtain the best quotations for hotel services particularly in Saudi and Dubai.
Manage the company local and international outing including all activities, schedules, best prices within the target budget.
Manage all medical & health insurance services and annual vacation calendar, relevant logistics, car loan, and vehicle-related services
Plan admin budget for air tickets, hotels reservation, equipment, office furniture, and supplies
Manage the benefits claim and expenses claim procedure and monthly payroll.
Manage time attendance and time sheets carefully and submit a monthly report for tardiness employees.
Review the payroll and all related financial reports.
Manage office supplies, furniture, security services, courier services, cleaning services, telephone services, and transportations and monitor inventory
Manage all governmental services related to MOQUM, ELM and GOSI services, including updating employee information on GOSI, Iqama-related services and liaising with manpower agencies for outsourced employees.
Create, maintain and manage employee letters including but not limited to, Salary Certificate letters, COC letters, etc.
To manage and approve all requests, transactions in MenaMe System services within SLA.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا