The below Key Performance Areas include and may not be limited to:
- Work closely with the teams to develop Supply Chain strategies that prioritize initiatives to improve operational capabilities and effectiveness
- Review the operating results of Supply Chain and follow-up to ensure that corrective measures are taken to optimize value of entire function
- Review current policies, processes and procedures and identify opportunities for streamlining, automation, simplification and general improvement.
- Communicate and discuss the function’s guidelines and procedures with employees to ensure responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities are defined and understood.
Budgets & Cost Control
- Develop annual budget for supply chain activities and ensure all activities are within the assigned budget by setting the required targets and responsibilities.
- Identify and drive corrective actions to maximize shareholder value by mitigating potential risks
- Direct the activities of all functions involved in the purchasing, planning, warehousing and control of materials from the receipt of forecasting replenishment needs to the delivery of the finished product into finished goods inventory
- Manage inventory and establishes controls to ensure production units are operating at the highest level of performance based on key performance metrics and minimized supply chain risk.
- Develop and manage the direction and daily activities of supply chain activities with the focus on people, organization, process, and information technology. This includes the S&OP process to support the manufacturing/processing cycle and ensuring timely flow of product.
- Review supplier lead times and monitor safety stock programs to meet specified inventory targets for proper inventory management
- Manage the operational inventory to ensure adequate stocking levels for immediate production items and forecasting for future requirements
- Participate in the design and implementation of new ERP workflows which crosses with supply chain processes and optimizes its use
- Lead negotiation efforts for major contracts
- Participate in product manufacturing processes to assure timely acquisition of materials to support product
- Review and present reports on budget activity, including identification of potential problems and recommendations for corrective action, forecasts trends and make recommendations.
- Provides leadership by promoting team concepts, coaching, counselling, retaining, mentoring, training, talent management, and individual development.
- Review employee performance regularly with proper feedback and identify areas of improvement
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا