1. Enters daily OR schedule into the system, distributes the schedule to appropriate units/departments, and updates the schedule as changes occur.
2. Communicates regarding the changes to the OR schedule, if any, to the physician staff.
3. Handles telephone calls, face to face inquiries and gives information as directed.
4. Collects confidential information from patients as required.
5. Performs related/ routine clerical duties as required and establishes/implements follow-up procedures if necessary.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا