- Manage construction at multiple sites, solicits bids for construction projects, and participates in the selection of Architects/contractors
- Interacts with, coordinates, and serves as liaison between KOJ internal teams and general contractors during new shops/renovation shops construction and pre/post-construction activities
- Performs quality control inspections to ensure adherence to contract specifications and industry standards
- Assists in space usage planning, advises regulations and standards relating to the local Authorities and management of physical resources
- Determines interior works, and signage needs, coordinates with vendors and contractors, and ensures appropriate and timely installation of shop fit outs.
- Develops and implements systems and processes to establish and maintain better works flow/operations.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Mange construction at multiple sites
- Planning and organizing sites and manpower
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Cost, Quality and Time management
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- To analyze and interpret the needs of customers and offer appropriate solutions
- Strong communication and negotiation skills. To convince management, local Authorities as well as contractors.
- Preparation of proposals and bids
- Responsible for implementing project management principles and techniques
- Developing bid specifications and evaluate bids from contractors
- To analyze and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and/or projections
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- To work on space and facilities planning principles and procedures.
- To coordinate quality assurance programs in area of specialty.
- To develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures
- To coordinate and/or supervise independent contractors
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering or Architectural degree with over all 12-years relevant working experience
- Impeccable spoken and written English (Arabic would be an advantage)
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا