The role of Service Design Architect is to develop/update Client IT Service Delivery & Service Management processes to meet their business requirements. These deliverables are to be produced by the Service Architect in collaboration with business units (Enterprise, Operations, Commercial, Projects). The Service Architect is responsible for the design of Service Offerings and the Service Design and Implementation for Client.
· Service management process/procedure definition in alignment with Enterprise Architect.
· To-be Service organization design based on Client target state.
· Develop Service Automation approach using RPA/relevant tools.
· Develop process work instruction.
· Define SLA/KPI/OLA for service measurement and reporting.
· Service management tool improvement recommendations.
· Service management consultancy.
· Customer engagement (to agree processes & interfaces).
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا