Deliver the key objectives in Guest First and Hearts & Minds, that support the execution of brand training ensuring operational excellence and brand standards.
Deployment of resources required to deliver activity in partnership with Ops & Area Managers.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
Partner Operation & Area Managers, to ensure development solutions are implemented and followed up, keeping people development at the forefront of what they focus on.
- Communicate the available development solutions as part of Hearts and Minds and Guest First objectives in a clear & compelling way that engages and brings clarity.
- Be the Brand ambassador for everything training and development
- Coach and mentor the Operation & Area Manager on their role and responsibility within training so that they can deliver the key objectives within their AOR.
- Take every opportunity to assist monitoring and supporting store and head office employees product awareness & to participate in operations / function management coaching or briefings with the aim of developing strong brand identity.
Consult with Brand Director / Manager to understand brand needs and development solutions required to grow and develop our teams.
- In consultation with Brand Director / Manager, identify brand priorities and challenges, so that product and brand training needs can be identified and validated.
- Complete content design scoping when developing content to meet training needs.
- Ensure alignment and agreement when proposing development solutions with Brand Director / Manager to enable development of content.
Create and tailor content that grows and develops our teams and business, by delivering against brand plans & objectives.
- Develop content from agreed design scoping with a consistent approach.
- Tailor content from the host brand so it is suitable for delivery within Alshaya.
- Tailor content from Alshaya so that it is brand relevant.
- Create content that that maintains the ethos and culture of the brand
- Develop content for the Division as part of the Hearts & Minds / Guest First objectives.
- Creation of documents that support training on SOPs, Menus, Manuals
- Apply knowledge & experience of the business to develop commercially focused training activity or learning programmes that develop management skills, product knowledge, build brand identity and meet audit and service improvement.
Create a sustainable training structure through Training Coordinators to champion consistent execution of training and development within the brand across all markets.
- Identify the right people to fill the roles within the brand instore training structure.
- Development of instore and management trainers so that they can facilitate 'classroom and "on the job" training activities to all levels of store employees to develop required levels of product knowledge, service standards and brand awareness.
- Communicate the expectations of the role and the deliverables.
- Monitor and evaluate the quality and execution of the brand training and development solutions by instore trainers and management trainers.
- Align Training Coordinators on the training that is required to be delivered.
Ensure the delivery of the key objectives of Hearts & Minds and Guest First as well as execution of brand training ensuring operational excellence and brand standards.
- Manage quality of activities & presentations to ensure high standard of training delivery.
- Decide upon use of training techniques to present information, promote participative learning and transfer knowledge / skills.
- Develop a training schedule to meet the identified needs and ensure consistency of approach across all markets.
Build and maintain i
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا