- Part of the investment banking team, in the execution of financial advisory mandates (including mergers, acquisitions, debt and equity financing, strategic advisory etc.)
- My client is a leading financial services group providing investment banking, private equity and asset management services across MENA.
- Build financial models, good understanding of generally accepted valuation methods (DCF, multiples, LBO, etc.) and calculation of key ratios (ROCE, ROE, equity to assets, debt to equity, ROI) to support marketing and transaction execution processes
Assist senior bankers in preparing valuation report, drafting pitch books, company profiles and other presentations
Undertake financial analysis and participate in the execution of M&A and capital markets transactions (Buy-side, Sell-side, Mergers, IPOs, rights issues and private placements) in the MENA region
- 3-4 Years' experience
- Consulting firm/ Investment Banking background preferred
- Candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in sourcing new deals.
- Candidate will be exposed to attractive client network and transaction exposure.
- Working in a lean and focused organisation structure allows candidates to accelerate their career.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا