- Part of the investment banking team, in the execution of financial advisory mandates (including mergers, acquisitions, debt and equity financing, strategic advisory etc.)
- My client is a leading financial services group providing investment banking, private equity and asset management services across MENA.
- Build financial models from scratch, be comfortable applying common and generally accepted valuation methods (DCF, multiples, LBO, etc.) and calculation of key ratios (ROCE, ROE, equity to assets, debt to equity, DSCR) to support marketing and transaction execution processes
- Undertake in-depth financial analysis and participate in the execution of M&A and capital markets transactions (Buy-side, Sell-side, Mergers, IPOs, rights issues and private placements) in the MENA region, including preparation of transaction related documentation
- Manage and train Analysts. Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor, including general administrative tasks related to team, clients, marketing etc.
- Provide marketing / business development support to senior bankers, including drafting pitches, company profiles, ad-hoc analysis etc.
- At least 5 Years' experience in Investment Banking or Strategy Consulting firm
- Candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in sourcing new deals and execution.
- Candidate will be exposed to attractive client network and transaction exposure.
- Working in a lean and focused organisation structure allows candidates to accelerate their career
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا