- Part of the investment banking team, in the execution of financial advisory mandates (including mergers, acquisitions, debt and equity financing, strategic advisory etc.)
- My client is a leading financial services group providing investment banking, private equity and asset management services across MENA.
- Supporting in originating and leading investment banking transactions
- Develop client relationships and act as the main point of contact for clients on deal-related day-to-day interactions particularly for sell-side transactions
- Oversee junior staff in developing financial models, presentations and pitchbook materials
- Lead multiple projects at once from pitch to completion, including managing and enforcing quality control of marketing materials (i.e., teasers, confidential information memorandums, etc.), negotiating confidentiality agreements, interfacing with clients,
- 9 to 12 years of specific experience and relevant exposure to Investment Banking
- Proven track record in M&A transaction origination and execution, experience in GCC is a plus
- Candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in sourcing new deals and execution.
- Candidate will be exposed to attractive client network and transaction exposure.
- Working in a lean and focused organisation structure allows candidates to accelerate their career
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا