Ready to put your skills to work on Technical or Engineering projects? Are you great with people and have willingness to work hard to get the job done? Parsons is seeking a candidate with a desire to enhance the fabric of our community.
Provides expertise and technical assistance to site management for the implementation of the ESHARP and company SH&E processes. Receives assignments in terms of broad objectives from the GBU SH&E Director in conjunction with Project Management. Reviews, interprets and provides assistance on safety regulations and standards. Monitors project safety performance and conducts project audits and safety inspections.
- Participates in the development and implementation of design office and project safety plans.
- Assigns and provides technical supervision of safety performance, qualifications and programs.
- Reviews contractors on bid list with regard to safety performance, qualifications and programs.
- Conducts safety audits through review and analysis of performance of safety records and safety inspections of various offices and projects in compliance with ESHARP Management.
- Participates with labor relations representatives in pre-job conferences to present the company safety policy and explain implementation on the project.
- Assists the Workers’ Compensation Analyst in coordinating medical care and case management of employees injured at company facilities.
- Reviews loss control reports from company insurance carriers and regulatory inspection agencies and confers with appropriate management representatives on compliance with regulations and citations.
- Represents the company at national safety conferences.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا