وظائف الامارات : مطلوب للعمل "Senior Inspector - Agriculture - Parsons International Limited"wzayef Emirates
Ready to put your inspection skills to work with departments and teams that change the fabric of our community? Do you have a great attention to detail? Put your inspection expertise to work on complex projects. Parsons is now hiring an Inspector for our rapidly
- Aware of requirements specified in the Contract Documents.
- Inspect site conditions to ensure suitability for the designed permeant works.
- Give particular advice on constructional matters.
- Inspect operation, maintenance and construction including temporary works to ensure compliance with approved methods and Contract requirements.
- Maintain records of inspections, work executed etc.
- Asset in or measure work done when required by AREs and RE.
- Monitor the quality of materials and workmanship.
- Assist in preparation of “As-built “drawings and assist with inspection of completed works.
- Prepare snag lists and handover to operating authority.
- Ensure performance of the work in strict accordance with the plans and specifications.
- Maintain a detailed diary of the day’s work activities, issues, work approved or rejected, hours of operation, labor and equipment used, etc., and sign the diary at the end of each day.
- Interface with the public, especially residents and business owners adjacent to the work, to mitigate the construction impacts.
- Coordinate daily with the Contractor’s engineers and foremen in charge of the work to advise on the proper execution of the work.
- Coordinate with the Materials Inspector and arrange for sampling and testing of satisfactorily completed work, as well as quality assurance testing of suspect materials.
- Coordinate with the Surveyors to check the line and grade of completed work for conformance with the plans and specifications.
- Report questionable methods of operation by the Contractor to the AREs or RE.
- Report to the Assistant RE or the RE any failure of the Contractor to conform to plans and specifications or failure to provide good workmanship.
- Process the request to check work forms and maintain records of their status.
- Maintain records of completed works for interim and final payment and as-built plans.
- Maintain detailed records of work performed by the Contractor on a Day Work basis.
- Make special notes and document the Contractor’s activities that may lead to claims.
- Be fair and firm in dealings with the Contractor. Consider alternatives and consequences carefully before making decisions.
- Issue instructions to the Engineer in Charge or Contractor’s representatives of the work.
- Notify the Assistant RE or RE of conditions that render it impractical or unreasonable to enforce the specifications.
- Report and document any accident that occurs on site and notify the Assistant RE or RE immediately.
- Enforce performance of the work in strict accordance with the approved Safety Plan.
- Direct the site supervision related to road and infrastructure.
- Coordinate his direct activities with the other discipline inspectors, ARE and RE to maintain consistency and integrity in the overall construction.
- Maintain the Sr. Inspector daily report and ensure accuracy and completeness of records.
- Liaise with all parties for site safety and quality of works.
- Act positively and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Resident Engineer, and the Project Safety Representative.
- Comply with safety, health and risk management requirements.
- Provide all necessary on-site direction and issue indications with respect to road works, utilities and other related activities.
- Report back as necessary to the Resident Engineer and AREs.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Farming and Agriculture|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا