- Ensure receipt of approval from the Credit Committee for transferring irregular and offloaded Corporate and IBD accounts to the Restructuring and Follow-up Unit.
- Ensure all documents pertaining to irregular accounts are acquired from CCD/IBD respectively, and create individual case files.
- Work in close coordination with Credit Administration Department (CAD) and legal department about all Legal and operational follow-ups.
- Manage and perform follow-up procedures relating to the recovery of the outstanding balances with the Customer.
- Develop constructive ideas to increase recovery
- Coordinate with other creditors towards formulate a settlement plan for syndicated clients.
- Prepare and present to management settlement/restructuring proposals for approval.
- Communicate the approval & obtain suitable documentation from clients.
- Ensure that the lines are made available & the facilities processed as per approvals.
- Effect day to day management of the account with regard to various financing vehicles.
- Ensure compliance of the terms of approval throughout the facility usage/settlement tenor.
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining the collateral coverage and other covenants as per the approval.
- Ensure day to day monitoring of the account relationship and initiating appropriate measures if and when required vis-à-vis changes in financial position, economic trend, business environment, legal status.
- Responsible for the timely recovery and debt servicing.
- Handle interim requests of customers for changing/amending facilities as appropriate.
- Meet with the Company’s owners, Directors, Financial Managers, etc… in order to build a strong relationship.
- Visit clients’ offices, factory, warehouses, etc. to ensure authenticity and legitimacy of the business.
- Report to Manager on the status with appropriate timely recommendations.
- Daily contact the customer to regularize the position.
- Review and approval of day-to-day transaction regarding approval of L/Cs, L/Gs, and other required transactions.
- Transactions processing, ensure error free review.
- Eliminate internal audit points.
- Perform any other job as requested by Management.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI's):
- Maintain a healthy portfolio of accounts assigned to him/her.
- Reduce Non-Performing Loans and associated provisions.
- Reduce/eliminate backlog of new assignments.
- Reduce past-due loans and overdrawn/over limit accounts.
- Reduce customer complaints.
- Achieve profitability and growth targets set for him by his Supervisor.
- Contribute to the cross-selling of other products promoted by other divisions/departments of the Bank.
- Timely delivery of tasks and prompt attendance to clients’ requests.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا