وظائف الامارات : مطلوب للعمل "Business Development Representative - AV \ IT Products - SOLSYS TECHNOLOGIES L.L.C"wzayef Emirates
This role will identify sales leads, analyze client needs, pitch goods and services to new clients and close sales. This Business Development Rep will need to network and maintain good working relationships with contacts.
· Gather key information related to company goals.
· Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
· Meet with, call, email, and invite with prospective clients.
· Develop customer list.
· Manage Sales Generator who will qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
· Manage and assist Sales Generator who will contact potential clients through cold-calls and emails
· Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls.
· Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature.
· Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
· Present the company and its services to potential clients in the targeted regions and markets.
· Identify client needs and suggest appropriate AV and IT products/services.
· Stay up-to-date with new AV products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
· Achieve the company's sales growth plans and targets.
· Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology.
Client Services & Relationship Building
· Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
· Follow-up with the operation team for aftersales activities to keep the client updated.
· Achieve clients and accounts satisfactions and meet their expectations.
Handle the clients/accounts complains and doubts.
· Respond to customer for any general information related to the products.
· Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of AV and IT technologies, both before and after the sale.
· Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
· Report to the General Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
· Commit to periodic management meetings for activities updates.
· Update the CRM system daily with clients / activities information.
· Prepare, create and categorize required activities \ client list reports.
· Knowledge transferee / Training sessions to new employees.
· Commit to company KPI system rules.
· Managing workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals.
· Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Computer Hardware & High-Tech Manufacture|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا