Our client, one of the leaders in Retail & Distribution in the Middle East, is looking for a Buying and Merchandising Manager to join their team in Kuwait. Ideally you should have a strong background in homeware retail and in executing strategies that drives business growth.
As the Buying and Merchandising Manager, you will:
- Develop your assigned product range and drive strategies to exceed sales and profit budgets
- Manage and develop the buying and merchandising team
- Oversee the delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Ensure delivery of the agreed profitability across categories
- Lead in the development of a network of suppliers to ensure consistent delivery
- Monitor and deliver category and range performances against financial objectives
- Develop and implement buying plans, product development, purchasing and range sales
Desirable skills and background:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Management, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Buying and Merchandising Manager in the Retail & Distribution sector - specifically handling the homeware category
- Excellent project management skills, attention to details, and MS Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Arabic proficiency is an advantage
If this position is of interest to you and you feel that you have the skills that we're looking for, apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Wholesale & Import/Export Trade|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا