- Ensure and review contract management and administration compliance related to Projects.
- Responsible for all commercial activities for the Delivery Areas (cost, budgets, contracts, claims, managing agreements with key partners).
- Ensure achievement of and compliance of commercial targets.
- Ensure and review Programme and Project related financial management related issues.
- Initiate and conduct meetings as required with Supply Chain in relation to Project(s) related commercial and contract management matters.
- Ensure and review recommendations when requests for variation, addendum, extension of time, claims etc. are being processed, ensuring that they are in accordance with the Authority’s relevant policies and procedures.
- Familiar with financial information and is aware of financial impacts on bids/contracts/projects.
- Provide support to the Area Delivery Managers, amongst others, where required, on commercial matters.
- Provide regular progress reports and elevate issues within the Authority.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا