وظائف الامارات : مطلوب للعمل "Costing and Financial Systems Senior Specialist - Khalifa University "wzayef Emirates
• Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Ensure required cost proposals and supporting documents are prepared timely, accurately and are in compliance with solicitation
• Provide cost advice to proposal teams in conjunction with proposal objectives.
• Prepare budgets as well as supporting documentation for cost proposal submissions, including budget narratives, certifications, financial information, etc.
• Present draft proposal budgets for cost proposal reviews.
• Assist in development and enforcement of compliance with the Universuty’s costing processes and procedures
• Analyze plans and evaluate issues concerned with the operational aspects of automated disbursing and financial systems to include management strategies and systems modifications.
• Assess data requirements for the enhancement of automated financial management systems.
• Work with all information sources to improve system performance and reliability through the development of databases and local applications.
• Review operational capabilities and provide comments and recommendations for proposed changes, coordinating with peers to determine the best method for accomplishing the system change.
• Oversee the testing of system changes and monitor the implementation of enhancements or new products.
• System changes result from the incumbent's continuous evaluation of functional systems, regulations, policies, procedures, capabilities, and deficiencies.
• Research, analyze, and resolve daily system problems related to system interface, database management, and processing cycles.
• Advise department managers on major system issues, associated risks, functional impact, and data integrity.
• Establish and implement best practices for use of finance systems
• Undertake the processing tasks under the financial control framework ensuring controls are adhered to, monitored and evidenced
• Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
• Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
• Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا