Scope of Work:
Analyze digital and e-commerce data, providing insights, analysis and recommendations and contributing to the overall achievement of our brand’s digital and e-commerce objectives and online performance.
This role is required to work across two departments, Commercial and Marketing. This includes managing analytics for both teams as well as helping with other analytics requests for the rest of the organization. This role will provide action-based analytics and interpretation of digital and e-commerce activities.
- Work on omnichannel consumer behavior analysis to provide insights and recommendations.
- Support on advanced segmentation and propensity modeling for marketing activities, i.e. digital marketing campaigns, events, loyalty programs, providing insights to regional teams across all CRM channels.
- Support marketing campaigns from target definition to post campaign analysis to measure and analyze return and effectiveness, i.e. run ROI, Lifetime Value or propensity to buy/churn analysis for digital marketing, emailing marketing, special projects, etc.
- Maintain and expand an existing suite of automated reports and ad hoc analyses for management using a variety of tools (Google Analytics API, Google Sheets, Google Data Studio and other analytics and business intelligence tools)
- Work cross functionally with other company areas to develop ad hoc analysis on specific projects.
Reporting and Interpretation:
- Provide reports/dashboards and interpretation to ensure that internal teams are able to understand all elements of digital performance. Including website (corporate and consumer), social media, email marketing, marketing campaigns. (One direct report to support with this work).
- Utilize a variety of scripting and statistical analysis tools (Spreadsheets, Pivot Tables, Python, R, etc.) to combine data from multiple sources, interpret data, identify trends and measure results against stated objectives.
Lead on digital analysis for the marketing team and the rest of the organization –including:
- Perform ongoing analysis of audience data from multiple sources (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, YouTube, MailChimp, SEMRush, Bit.ly etc.)
- Website analysis – report on effectiveness of our brand website and mobile applications and make recommendations on how to improve the sites, including conversion and website functionality.
- Online marketing analysis – carry out traffic analysis to inform the marketing team on channels to assess the effectiveness of the websites.
- Evaluate and report on the impact of changes / new initiatives across digital platforms.
- Making action-based recommendations for interface enhancements to maximize engagement.
- Communicate analysis to stakeholders within the marketing teams ensuring they understand the findings and take part in discussions about implications and next steps.
- Maintain the analytics software in the back end, making sure data is coming through correctly
- Make sure all marketing activity is tracked correctly via trackable links
Set up tracking for campaigns as required.
- Contribute to digital analytics strategy, developing and communicating best practices for digital metrics and delivering initiatives that maximize performance
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا