• Manage distribution team to execute distribution operations within deadlines.
• Oversee daily activities of distribution team and provide assistances whenever needed.
• Plan vehicle routes.
• Ensure that all inventory items are properly identified and readily accessible
• Address customer queries promptly and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Monitors and tracks the progress of deliveries.
• Schedule the pick release process from AXA to generate Sales Order Pick Slips and to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport cost
• Supervises inbound deliveries to ensure accuracy.
• Ensure customer shipments conform to Customer Routing Guides accurately.
• Ability to focus on customer needs and customer service while ensuring that all Parts Group and International policies and procedures are met
• Ensures products for delivery are routed to the appropriate clients.
• Perform resource allocation and workload assignment as per loading orders requirements.
• Assist in receiving, storing, rotating and handling products in warehouses.
• Maintain documentations for products received and shipped.
• Coordinate deliveries of finished goods as per company policies and customer demands.
• Monitor and track the status of products shipped.
• Inform Sales department and customers about their shipping status and delays if any.
• Manage warehouse activities.
• Ensures employee compliance to System and standards.
• Supervises document preparations for transfer to other departments/shipping.
• Schedules counts with the Accounting Department.
• Maintains, if not surpasses, quality expectations and standards required from the department.
• Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
• Identifies measures that can improve various warehouse processes without the additional financial burden.
• Trains the employees to ensure that their skills are at par with the newest warehouse standards and regulations.
• Reviews employee performances and provides feedback and suggestions for improvement.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining a high-level employee morale and dedication to serving customers. Conducts themselves and all activities and accountabilities in a manner that is consistent with respect for people values
• Supervise the preparation of Domestic and International documentation and ensure the accuracy for Customs Compliance
• Maintain or exceed Quality standards pertaining to a specific area in the warehouse.
• Maintain effective internal control over the product flow and account of inventory through receiving, shipping and other inventory areas
|Job Location:||Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا