- Supervise and control the general accounting area’s and functions, this includes the General ledger, Payables, Property, budget reporting.
- To lead the company accountancy team and manage the closing of accounts and budget preparation processes.
- Co-ordinate the monthly departmental revenue monitoring statements and prepare reports to the superiors’ team and Management.
- Responsible for financial statement and report preparation on a regular and special request basis.
- Responsible to handle treasury functions related to letter of credits, letter of guarantees and cash management.
- Maintain accurate accounting records for annual audit.
- Managing payments and receipts, cash handling and accountability for floats.
- Guarantee the integrity of financial results.
- Supervise controls for accounting procedures and systems.
- Take the lead responsibility for advising the Management on accounting and financial reporting matters and in accordance with appropriate accounting and financial standards.
- Provides critical data support to a technical team. Research and analysis functions may include budget tracking and financial forecasting, project evaluation and monitoring, and performing any data analysis relevant to project tasks. Project analysts define key performance parameters and create regular variance reports to track progress.
- Make recommendations and issue decisions for accounts on supplier agreements.
- Ensures strict adherence to work plans, reporting all serious deviations to management.
- Responsible for support of program planning, tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Interface with customer, subcontractors, project managers, contracts, senior technical personnel, finance, and senior management.
- Implement financial policies and procedures in support of the program, develop and maintain budget baselines and EACs and provide variance analyses.
- Develop and analyze Estimates to Complete and Estimates at Completion.
- Prepare cost estimate projections for proposed funding allocations and spending plans.
- Monitor and report performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
- Maintain current spend plan based upon funding/requirements to include Organic labor, Subcontractors, Contract Labor, ODC and Material.
- Monitor actual costs and commitments (contract labor, Subcontractors & Material) at the SLIN(Subcontract line item) level.
- Monitor Subcontractor invoices for payment process.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Mechanical Engineering|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا