• Key understanding of accounting standards, regulatory compliance and its applications
• Management of overall finance departments; set goals & Objectives and design framework for those to be met
• Prepares business plans and compare with the company’s performance
• Conduct reviews and evaluation for cost reduction opportunities analyzing the financial trends
• Financial statements preparation & presentation skills with liaison with auditors
• Project management Skills
• Multi-tasking and work independently in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
• Managing & supervising staffs with strong leadership skills
• Manage the growth and success of team
• Accommodation: Provided
• Other benefits as per company rules.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Wholesale & Import/Export Trade|
|Monthly Salary:||US $8,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Albania; Austria; Australia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Belarus; Canada; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Denmark; Estonia; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Kosovo; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States; South Africa|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا