Job Purpose: Provide maintenance oversight on mechanical systems and components to ensure plant safety and reliability. Oversee Long Term Maintenance Strategies (LTMS) contractors performing mechanical work to ensure high quality. Lead the troubleshooting process as necessary to ensure that issues are resolved quickly and correctly.
1. Mechanical Maintenance
- Oversee mechanical maintenance to ensure all job tasks are performed in a timely manner and with quality to achieve operational readiness and to operate with the highest level of safety and reliability.
- Oversee the implementation of maintenance programs and procedures to ensure their success.
- Monitor the performance of the Nuclear Steam Supply System (NSSS) mechanical equipment, specifically reactor, steam generators, fuel handling facilities, Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC), heat exchangers, pumps, Emergency Diesel Generator (EDG), Alternating Alternate Current (AAC) Diesel Generator (DG), cranes & hoists, valves, chillers, hangers & supports, etc. to confirm appropriate function
- Monitor the performance of the Balance of Plant (BOP) equipment, including pumps, valves, intake, radwaste equipment, chillers, HVAC, compressors, engines, etc. to confirm appropriate function.
- Oversee the Long-Term Maintenance Strategies (LTMS) contractors performing tasks to ensure alignment with the maintenance standards and procedures in Nawah.
- Monitor short term outage and prepare outage activity list to ensure plant downtime is optimized during outages.
- Prepare and plan procurement requests for equipment spare parts and special tools to ensure mechanical maintenance activities are properly resourced.
- Develop documents related to installation and service contracts to retain information relevant to those contracts.
- Conduct periodic and surveillance tests to confirm plant mechanical system performance or identify deficiencies.
- Provide technical support for other station groups to diffuse technical knowledge throughout the organization.
- Provide updates to equipment and material master data within the material management system to ensure accountability of equipment and materials.
- Prepare for World Association of Nuclear Operators (WANO), Institute of Nuclear Power Operations (INPO), and International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) pre-start up peer reviews to ensure alignment with industrial best practices.
- Lead the troubleshooting process on the mechanical systems and components to ensure issues are resolved correctly and in a timely manner.
- Monitor compliance with foreign material exclusion (FME) procedures and guidelines to ensure the safety and reliability of the plants
2. Staff Training and Qualification
- Develop management expectations and communicate with department to ensure high level of safety and reliability of plant systems.
- Monitor training effectiveness and consult with training staff to improve training effectiveness.
- Critically evaluate performance of individual staff to develop necessary training.
- Verify training programs provide necessary technical knowledge and skills to ensure staff are properly trained and qualified to conduct assigned responsibilities.
- Provide training feedback on program effectiveness with evaluation of performance to ensure quality of training and qualification program.
3. Outage and Emergency Response Organization (ERO) Support
Support outage and/or the ERO, as assigned, to ensure safe, reliable and continued operations; this may require shift work/off hours support
4. Operational Planning
- Provide input into the development of the Department's systems and processes, as well deve
Posted Date: 2019-10-03 Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Design, Creative, and Arts Company Industry: Agriculture & Crop Production
Career Level: Mid Career
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا