The developer will lead the design, development and maintenance of Android and iPhone apps, he will lead the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support, designing mobile user interfaces, developing and maintaining websites, enhancing web/mobile user experience.
This developer will work with a team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
• Build advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps/web.
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ship new features.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development eﬃciency
• Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
• Work with outside data sources and APIs.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Optimizing performance for the apps.
• Work on bug ﬁxing and improving application performance.
• Experience of development using web technologies.
• Software development experience and Native Android development skills
• Experience using social media APIs and Worked with diﬀerent APIs including but not limited to Google Maps, Firebase, Facebook, FCM…etc
• Experience building web and native apps
• Minimum from 8 to 10 years IT works experience.
• Excellent scoping and estimation skills
• Experience in managing and designing databases.
• Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision
• Good communication skills
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا