- Administer the IP and patent portfolio to ensure accuracy and completeness.In line with the Technology Management and Innovation established document processing methods and procedures,
- Assist with management of the creation of IP from pre-application invention memos developed by the Research team and ensure documentation is complete
- Accurately prepare and file documents with the legal firms to complete filing of all patent applications; U.S. provisional and non-provisional, PCT and UAE
- Liaise with Manager IP Agreements in preparing all formal documents for attorney review, including declarations, powers of attorney, and assignments, for execution by the University, using the Technology Management and Innovation best practice methods.
- Prepare and send responses to Technology Managers and inventors on notices (missing parts, office actions, disclosure statements, etc.)., schedule and maintain timekeepers’ calendars, where appropriate.
- Maintain all information of IP, patent portfolio and other pertinent information in the Sophia database program.
- Input, review, edit, all docket activities for the office by scheduling regular meeting with all office personnel to ensure all patent portfolios actions were addressed and agreements were entered in the Sophia system
- Assume responsibility for maintaining the highest level of confidentiality of all firm and client information, records and files, both within and outside of the firm.
- Support development of TMI accurate progress reports and IP data
- Manage and maintain University's IP portfolio, including all patents and trademarks at various stages of applications
- Conduct patentability analyses, analyze invention memos to determine feasibility of pursuing new development directions.
- Conduct patent searches and competitive IP analyses to provide validity and infringement opinions on an ongoing basis
- Participate in the creation of IP by engaging in research, proactively writing patents and in completing filings
- Manage information and reporting relating to the IP portfolio.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Scientific Research & Development|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا