- Carryout the MEP Quantity Surveying duties on the project and assisting the QS Department and site team in all related commercial and contractual requirements.
- To be commercially aware and to protect the companies interests in respect of claiming all monies due to works executed, changes, delays, claims, etc.
- Recording and monitoring of all site activities, MEP QS documents, logs registers applicable costs being expended on the project
- Maintaining a schedule of submissions and responses, for approvals, inspections & variations
- Preparing and summarizing all measured works, take-offs from drawings and compare with site measurements, Interim Valuations, Final Accounts
- Arranging MEP Tender documents such as pricing and Tabulation of Price Comparison and Cost Summary-Coordinating materials and works executed during the month
- Preparing& recording & monitoring Sub Contractors payments, all site works, monthly Commercial reports in conjunction with PM and site team
- Coordinating with all company departments as required for the execution of the Project
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا