- Monitors and coordinates the daily patient care activities of the unit; schedules staff and patients to ensure full coverage of patient care needs at all times and to ensure effective patient services.
- Provides triage advice and guidance to physicians and staff referring patients to the clinic; oversees and monitors patient evaluation and treatment decisions.
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles.
- Participates in program development and in the development and implementation of operating policy and procedure.
- Oversees and provides direct nursing evaluation and/or other related care and consultation to patients as required.
- Coordinates services with other patient care units as required; maintains communication with allied services and maintains community liaison as appropriate.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Fresh Graduate|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا