• Coordinating with Planning Section Head of Finished goods for planning and analysis to reduce inventory level.
• Perform inventory management according to company policies.
• Monitor inventory status and generate inventory reports to Planning, Sales and Production Managers.
• Develop process improvements for inventory, manufacturing and production control systems.
• Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery.
• Resolve production issues and escalate unresolved issues to management promptly.
• Track Pending orders with the production department and provide immediate resolution to complete the orders.
• Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
• Makes sure that goods are ready to distribute to customers in a Makes sure that goods are ready to distribute to customers in a timely fashion.
• Generate reports on production shortages and sales impact to Operation director, Planning, Production and sales Managers for analysis.
• Assist Sales department in coordinating and planning customer orders and deliveries.
• Notify Sales department for on any delays and outages.
• Assist in new product development and enhancements.
• Conduct daily meetings to keep track of production schedules.
• Obtain output information (number of finished goods produced, percentage of Out of forecast orders Vs. Forecast orders, number Pending Orders, Production ending dates report, etc.)
• Prepare and submit status and performance reports
• Keep paperwork organized
• Collaborate with quality control, Production ,warehouse and other staff
|Job Location:||Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا