• Create a production schedule
• Revise the forecast orders and firmed sales order with the sales department.
• Maintain a valid capacity requirement plan that supports the master production schedule.
• Monitor the execution of production plan and resolve any potential issues.
• Ensure that the production orders are performed on time.
• Ensure a consistent handoff of planning information to the production via the Material Planner(s).
• Investigate production problem, analyze root causes and provide solutions
• Identify and manage bottlenecks and capacity issues with the Production Management team, co-ordinate internally and externally the resolution of the issues.
• Establish and monitor ERP system parameters, including safety stock levels for finished goods inventories.
• Assist all the new product development and improvement in all existing products with the concerning departments and ensure optimal inventory level at all times.
• Revise production schedules when required due to design changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs and collaborating with management, sales and production.
• Supervise of inventory stock levels.
• Evaluate current production processes and recommend improvements.
• Communicate production status to the planning, Sales and Production Managers on regular basis.
• Ensure that the KPIs of the planning department achieved
• Other responsibilities and accountabilities as assigned by the Operations Director and Planning Manager.
• Create reports and statistics regularly (daily, monthly, and annual).
|Job Location:||Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا