وظائف الامارات : مطلوب للعمل "Program Advisor - Arabic speaker - Morgan International Lebanon SAL"wzayef Emirates
Morgan International is a global leader in professional training and has been established in 1995. Headquartered in Beirut, since 1995 Morgan has helped over 80,000 individuals across the globe in achieving their career goals. Morgan has been dedicated to cater to the needs of graduates, professionals in their early career stages and career shifters. Morgan offers various professional certification and diploma programs across finance, accountancy, human resources, marketing and logistics fields.
Morgan currently operates across 32 locations worldwide with offices in Canada, Europe and the Middle East.
The main ingredient of Morgan’s success so far has been its partnerships with premium course providers and academic institutions. We partner up with the ‘Big 4‘and top Universities across the globe to better serve the needs of students and professionals around the world.
Morgan strives to make a difference in everything it does. Every instructor is carefully selected for their blend of expertise and passion for teaching. The human touch, caring for each and every individual, and providing them with the best preparation for success is the real hallmark of the Morgan experience.
It is also the people that make Morgan the success story that we live today. Our multi-cultural people enjoy collaboration and help others succeed. While Morgan’s people hold common goals, individuals drive the richness of its culture. The best way to fit in is to be yourself.
Morgan is currently looking to hire a Program Advisor to be based in Riyadh office. Covering the local market, the main responsibility of a Program Advisor will be acting as a primary point of contact for individuals in order to assist them in selecting educational programs that suit their career the most.
Directly reporting to the Business and Compliance Manager, the Program Advisor will be responsible for meeting sales targets and increasing market share. The role would suit someone who enjoys working in a dynamic sales environment and has passion for working with people.
Key activities will include identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity and managing sales cycles to closure. Additionally, the role requires the assessment of client needs and providing clients with specific strategic guidance and product overviews. Morgan is looking for dynamic people to join the team who are looking to grow their potential and contribute to the company’s mission.
· Handle incoming enquiries (live chats, submissions, marketing campaigns) from prospects who show interest in Morgan’s portfolio. Provide them with the details of products on offer and double up the efforts to successfully turn them into sales.
· Research, identify and qualify the leads. Target and attract potential candidates, stimulate interest and desire.
· Build new corporate leads, target companies and universities. Build short and long term awareness and interest. Follow up with corporate leads and issue proposals based on interest.
· Maintain and nurture relationships with current corporate accounts. Follow up with the accounts and ensure recurrent registrations to the public classes.
· Conduct face to face interviews with prospective students and clients. Provide them with the information, support and clarification they need. Assess their eligibility, offer them programs that will give them the highest value given their current professional status, eligibility and career plans.
· Ensure each candidate signs on the enrollment agreement and is aware of and understand its content prior to the registration.
· Understand and communicate Morgan’s pricing and discount strategies to the candidates. Comply with all commercial policies and procedures, and ensure they are properly conveyed.
· Advise the most relevant state board CPA exam applicants on how they should apply.
· Manage the sales pipeline and ensure the sales objectives are being met.
· Handle candidates’ registration, issue invoices, credit notes, receipts and follow up on collections.
· Keep database system up to date.
· Work closely with marketing department and provide input on market dynamics, competitors’ pricing and promotions. Assist with marketing and sales initiatives.
· Attend conferences, events and job fairs within the territory to promote Morgan International and develop leads.
· Deliver all requested sales reports, forecasts, outstanding amounts reports and other information in a timely and accurate manner.
· Plan and conduct info sessions at the company’s premises and at the universities, schools and other educational institutions.
· Collaboratively work with the team to provide visibility and help, share ideas, activities and suggestions.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا