- Help develop and maintain a comprehensive policy framework for IS Risk in accordance with the AMG’s Risk appetite ensuring that framework is fit for purpose and Business is in compliance with the policies
- Identifying the critical risks across cyber, IT infrastructure, operational controls, business continuity and default management, and proposing appropriate strategies to protect and recover from current and emerging risks
- Coordinate, develop and execute Business Continuity Planning deliverables.
- Develop an in depth knowledge and understanding of Technology and Business Unit BCP’s.
- Coordinate and communicate information related to emergency infrastructure remediation.
- Generate and maintain centralized communication process that allows for effective communication between employees, customers, and service providers.
- Ability to develop, document and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Work with offshore teams to plan and execute one-time and re-occurring activities.
- Lead and/or participate in post mortem process that identifies process failures, recommending and implementing improvements.
- Participate in production outage assessments and remediation activities, including troubleshooting, documentation and communications.
- The position will interface with various application teams, service delivery team and distributed systems team members gain the knowledge needed to review and verify audit compliance. May work directly with senior management and is considered a mid-level expert.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Trading & Commodity Trading|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا