· Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
· Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
· Continuous contact and presentation via in-person visits, telephone, and email communication with existing and prospective customers.
· Develops and refines sales methods, costs, and strategy to maximize territory profit results.
· Prepares for and attends exhibits, conferences, meetings, and other local, regional, and national promotional opportunities.
· Actively participates in the attainment of company goals and objectives.
· Collaborates with technicians in the resolution of day-to-day customer and operational issues.
· Keeps abreast of market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
· Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
· Participates in review with counterparts identifying industry trends and product requests, enhancements, technical issues, pricing, delivery, and lead times.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Industrial Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا