- Policy, Procedure and Standards Management
- Develops and maintains IS & IT security policies, standards and guidance.
- Provides technical expertise in area of information security policy and standards.
- Produces best practice guidance in support of emerging threats.
- Assesses new external requirements including legal and regulatory requirements.
- Maintains awareness of the evolving security risks and trends in area of specialism.
- Create/facilitate and maintain IS policies, narratives and controls self-assessment documentation and lead coordination of monthly, quarterly, and annual review activities.
- Delivers continuous improvement actions.
- Undertake Awareness and Training Sessions
- Drive the remediation of IT control deficiencies and IS gaps.
- Maintain an IS compliance risk scorecard and periodically assess and communicate the organizational compliance risks.
- Assist in the promotion of a security and compliance culture that encourages stakeholders to seek clarification on security and compliance matters.
- Work with offshore teams to plan & execute one-time and re-occurring activities.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Trading & Commodity Trading|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا