Quest is working with leading fashion and lifestyle brand in the Middle East looking for a Senior Fashion Designer to join their team in Kuwait. We are ideally looking for someone with a solid relevant experience in private label or kidswear.
As a Senior Fashion Designer, you will:
- Generate new designs for your assigned category (seasonal, concepts, mood boards, etc)
- Execute designs based on department policies and processes
- Work closely with Graphic Designers for mock ups and visualization
- Implement necessary design changes according to feedback and guidelines
- Oversee fabric/ material procurement through coordinating with buyers
- Coordinate with the buying team in terms of final specs, pre-prod samples, etc
- Prepare relevant reports in a regular basis
- Keep updated with industry trends and best practices
Desirable skills and background:
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Fashion, Art, or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role within kids or teen fashion / lifestyle / private label sector
- Strong skills in tailoring, sketching, pattern making, producing concept boards, etc.
- Highly creative and can produce designs within a given deadline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
If you think you have the qualifications for this exciting opportunity and would like to be part of this highly successful company, please apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Fashion Design|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا