We are looking for an experienced Senior Finance Accountant for one of our clients. They are one of the leading multinational FMCG companies in the Middle East and the successful candidate will join their team in Lebanon. The ideal candidate should have a solid grasp of all Finance, Accounting, and Tax related matters to Entity.
As a Senior Finance Accountant, you will:
- Support and provide financial advice to the team
- Lead the implementation of strategic finance projects in both local and global setting
- Monitor daily accounting activities and monthly financial transactions
- Prepare financial and accounting reports (P&L, B/S, Key Accounts Reconciliations, etc.) and Entity planning (LE/TDT, ASP)
- Collaborate with auditors and ensure all audits are completed
- Implement solid company finance policies and procedures
Desirable skills and background:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar fields
- At least 6 years' experience in a similar Accounting role, plus strong Audit experience
- Extensive experience in a multinational FMCG, Tobacco, or from one of the Big 4 firms
- Solid background in Accounting software, SAP/ERP, financial planning, financial analysis
- Excellent analytical, presentation, and can work with senior level management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in both English and Arabic
If you are a proven Accounting professional looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to work in Lebanon, then apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا