We are a big company working in CCTV field and looking for a senior project manager to handle a project related to CCTV with the following duties:
▪ Direct and manage project development from beginning to end;
▪ Define project scope and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with executive management;
▪ Develop project plans and schedule;
▪ Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion;
▪ Communicate with customers on an ongoing basis;
▪ Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and customers;
▪ Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary;
▪ Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path;
▪ Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools;
▪ Track project milestones and deliverables;
▪ Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations;
▪ Issue status reports to the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas;
▪ Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans;
▪ Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
▪ Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and subcontractors, and influence them to take
positive action and accountability for their assigned work;
▪ Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project.
▪ Conduct project “lessons learned” meetings and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and
unsuccessful project elements;
▪ Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Security & Fire Systems|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا