Reporting to the Vice President - HR & Development, the role will lead our Talent Acquisition strategy across the organisation and our joint ventures. As a key member of the HR Leadership team, you will support the development of new HR initiatives, blending both knowledge of HR best practice in pursuit of delivering high quality, seamlessly integrated HR support for our people.
• Develop and build on the strategic roadmap for talent acquisition and ensure alignment with our company vision and goals.
• Engage and collaborate across the business to develop and grow our talent brand and quality hire through innovative resourcing strategies, assessment and selection practices.
• Provide leadership in setting the quarterly and annual strategy and implement the delivery of talent acquisition solutions and innovative techniques for the sourcing and selection of talent.
• Establish credibility throughout the organisation to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues, support the development of appropriate policies and programs for effective management of people resources, such as workforce planning, restructuring, tailored initiatives and cross functional projects.
• Develop a range of performance metrics to measure the range of Talent Acquisition activities and understand effectiveness of initiatives implemented and support provided
• Evaluate and advise on the impact of mid - long range planning of new initiatives and the implication on employee engagement as well as continually assesses the competitiveness of all programs and practices against relevant comparable companies, industries and markets.
• Ensure the effective setting and achievement of functional objectives through the leadership of the Talent Acquisition Team, provide on-going support, direction and development to ensure that results are achieved as well as evaluate accountabilities for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the function.
• Manages the budget and other financial measures of the function such as talent branding, campaigns and talent engagement initiatives.
• Conduct impact analysis of change to provide clarity to our stakeholders on what is changing, identify required change interventions and support the completion of other change activities drawing on innovative ideas or previous experience as well as the delivery of engagement and communications activities, such as roadshows and change champion sessions.
Experience & Qualification Requirements
• A minimum of 10 years of HR experience preferred, including a minimum of 5 years of experience in leading a Talent Acquisition team within a large organization (5000 + employees)
• Breadth of experience, strategic as well as operational expertise in delivering HR solutions including the development and implementation for a full suite of HR programs within a large organization
• Demonstrable track record of engagement with senior business and functional stakeholders
• Ability to manage ambiguity and rapid change effectively
• Execution specialist with a background in establishing standard operating procedures and implementing meaningful metrics and measurement systems
• CIPD qualified preferred
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا