Responsible in organizing, implementation and maintaining all aspects of road/traffic safety in respective project. Liaising with government authorities, third parties and company PROs for road diversion and closure purposes.
Besides the traffic related responsibilities, the Traffic Engineer is required to aid and assist the HSE Engineers in their daily tasks whenever possible.
- Identifying areas in the project where traffic diversions or interventions required to complete the work.
- Liaise with all relevant bodies (government authorities, third parties and company PROs) to acquire the legal permits or clearance for any traffic alterations.
- Assess traffic and social impact of prosed project prior to starting the work.
- Uphold all HSE Engineer responsibilities in conjunction with their job as Traffic Engineer.
- Review, maintain and monitor the traffic related plans such as TDPs.
- Coordinate with construction teams for any support required in the TDP implementation.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا