1. Process trainee documents such as sick leave, police report and other paperwork to be considered as excused absence.
2. Conduct spot checks to ensure compliance with uniform regulations and follow up with uniform infractions.
3. Deliver warnings and counsel trainees with poor attendance records or behavioral issues.
4. Prepare trainees for out of policy committee hearings where required and obtain an undertaking from trainees reinstated on the program.
5. Guide students leaving SPSP through the clearance procedure.
6. Investigate excuses of latecomers and issue permission slips to enter class if required.
7. Process trainee inquiries about SPSP housing and transportation provided.
8. Process trainee enquiries about sponsoring company issues such as payroll, medical insurance and employment contracts.
9. Inform and gather trainees in readiness for company visits.
10. Monitor trainees at the front and rear doors at the start of period 1, end of period 7 and during the breakfast and lunch break to ensure compliance with SPSP rules and regulations.
11. Investigate cases of student sickness and issue referrals to SPSP clinic as required.
12. Provide assistance and support to staff during SPSP Special Events including Graduation Ceremonies, VIP visits, student meetings, and other 'mass' events.
13. Participate in and facilitate the orientation and induction of new and joining students to SPSP.
14. Participate in and facilitate student extra-curricular activities such as sports, external trips, and trainee visits.
15. Maintain a daily log of approved and rejected student documents i.e. sick leave, police report and process trainee enquiries about absence hours.
16. Prepare incident reports in cases where trainees violate SPSP rules and regulations.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Non-profit Organization|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا