This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially focused and fully Qualified (CPA / ACA / CIMA) Financial Controller to join this manufacturing and distribution group in a regionally (MENA / APAC) focused role. This is a number 1. role in finance and you will need to have a been in a similar role previously with a medium sized ( $30M T/o) company.
Reporting to the Regional VP directly, and dotted-line to Group CFO in the UK, you will provide excellent day to day leadership for the finance function based in Dubai; ensuring strong compliance/reporting is maintained, cashflow managed and also working at an executive level on strategic projects.
Key duties will include;
• Ensuring full business/ reporting compliance and ensuring monthly reporting is accurate and timely across the region.
• Commercial support to the management team
• Overseeing IT services and the ERP system
• Delivering financial reporting to support the regional business
• Managing budgeting and forecasting processes
Management of cash flow and & working capital
Managing relationships with local bank, external tax accountants and auditors
• Involvement with regional activities across APAC
You will be comfortable communicating both at a senior manager level and with the staff within the organization. An ability to build strong relationships across a multi-site organization is essential.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Industrial Production|
|Monthly Salary:||US $15,000|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا