A leading multinational 3PL business who have a strong foothold and presence in Egypt are currently recruiting for a Senior Regional Operations Manager. We are looking for an individual who is knowledgeable in all types of freight forwarding services and will be able to apply their skills and expertise to further enhance the business’ presence within the region. The Senior Regional Operations Manager will be responsible for over 100 people and will oversee 4 offices/sites.
As the title suggests, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the CEO.
- Managing Sea freight, Air freight and Land freight products in the branch.
- Managing Customs Clearance.
- Designing and Implementing product development of these services.
- Managing Key accounts.
- Managing all personnel in the branch.
- Assigning clear roles & responsibilities to all departments’ personnel.
- Directing the work of Team Leaders and allocating resources ensuring operational excellence and accuracy.
- Ensuring teams follow company standards and support customer requirements.
- Developing/Implementing processes to improve workflow, ascertaining they are adequate,
- functional and conform to industry standards.
- Having clear Departmental SOP in place for daily operations.
- Managing productivity against set KPIs, supporting regional and global objectives.
- Ensuring all related policies and procedures are met successfully.
- Driving service improvements to enhance efficiency of operations and cost reductions.
- Maintaining communication and control through all phases of a journey, including the production of management reports and statistical and unit cost analysis.
- Maintaining solid relationship with business partners.
- Having ongoing retention programs for existing customers in coordination with department Managers.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا