The purpose of this position is to assure high quality software based on the company’s Quality Process by analyzing and preparing system test requirements, performing system integration tests on integrated systems, supervise system-testing activities and communicate test results. Designing, implementing & executing automation test scripts.
• Obtain and study all software items (e.g. BRS, SRS) and test planning items (e.g. test plan, test cases) required to prepare and perform the system tests.
• Writes and Reviews all types of system test cases depending on project requirements.
• Maintain, follow, and implement test plans, strategies, and provide any information regarding their fulfillment to project specifications and deadlines.
• Performs and monitor the execution of manual and/or automated system integration, and assure that testing activities conform to approved test plan, and to Software Testing Process.
• Report and review defects on the issue tracking system caught by subordinates, and follow them up until all are closed, and prepare the required status reports and communicate them to upper management
• Analyze testing results and provide adequate information which will help improving ELM products
• Assures that any update on the project plan or software requirements is reflected completely and correctly on the software under test, and update test plan, test cases, accordingly
• Arrange with project team members project project-related activities, and provide proper QA planning and estimation of projects.
• Provide supervision to Quality Assurance Engineers
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا