وظائف السعودية : للعمل "Facilities Management Director - Future Careers Middle East Freezone LLC"jobsSaudi
On behalf of a large Real Estate Group, we are seeking a Facilities Management Director. Based in the Eastern region of Saudi Arabia.
You will manage the activities of the Facility Management Department and maintain an effective organizational structure. Directly participate in decision making, establish, implement and enforces policies, procedures, and objectives.
Monitor the implementation of operation and maintenance contracts. Works towards the Department's continued success and improvement. Liaise with clients to ensure proper service delivery
- Manage and direct your team and hold follow-up meetings to ensure proper service delivery.
- Approve all material requisitions (non-maintenance items) and approve all material requisitions/subcontractors (tendering requests) within authority limits to ensure proper items requested and within budgets.
- Manage and monitor the billing system for all contractual units to appraise operating results in terms of profitability and performance against budget.
- Visit, coordinate and keep close contact with client representatives and Owner visit attendance in some units to ensure the proper service delivery and continued success.
- Review, analyze, evaluate and approve all types of reports related to the maintenance, employees and system & procedures to ensure compliance.
- Continually works towards the improvement of all related processes to ensure continued success and improvements.
- Review, monitor and approves staff promotion/incentives to improve the value of individuals.
- Liaise with other Divisions in the company to resolve any type of problems affects the operation.
- Finalize budgets and scopes of work for new maintenance sites/modifications with management to evaluate the operating results.
- Coordinate and follow-up the root cause of client complaints or major breakdowns and corrective action to ensure the non-occurrence of complaints or breakdowns.
- Ensures that sufficient resources are available to meet the targets and actions identified in the Quality Policy
- Assurance Manual and specifically in the Quality Policy.
- Ensures that the qualification and skills of Facility Management employees are maintained to a high standard and that everyone in the organization is aware of his duties and responsibilities.
- Ensure that Facilities Management services provided are consistent with the ISO 9001 requirements.
- Ensure close liaison is maintained with the Customers on matters relating to service and Quality, and that any arising complaints dealt with in a comprehensive way so that the fault is rectified as quickly as possible and prevented from recurring.
- Reviews the department's performance and, together with senior management, makes sure that the Quality system is amended and updated accordingly to ensure its continuous conformity to ISO 9001 Standard and its relevance to Customer needs.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Facilities & Property Management|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا