Finance Assistant is entrusted with assisting in the overall administrative and financial tasks of the Score Arabia Services. Reporting to the General Manager in Dammam and Regional Finance Manager in Dubai. This position is open to both Male & Female.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with company policies, procedures, standards and work instructions.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
- Maintain internal filing systems for Finance.
- Update cash and bank books on Excel on a daily basis and prepare for upload into GL on a monthly basis.
- Update Invoice Receipts and Vendor Invoice Payments into company system as and when cleared to/from the bank account.
- Ensure Sales and Conversion reports required by the Sales Team are provided to them as and when required.
- Chase up debtors on a weekly basis and update the debtors sheet for weekly distribution.
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
- Arrange payments of purchase orders, business bills and governmental organisations invoices via company bank
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the regional finance manager
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا