1. Works with the auditee and the management to identify, assess and manage the company risks and propose a suitable manner to avoid, mitigate or transfer of those risks.
2. Ensures compliance with the company policies, procedures, and other legal and environmental requirements.
3. Ensures the effectiveness, adequacy and proper functioning of the company internal control system.
4. Ensures the effectiveness and operation of the proper governance system in the company.
5. To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by, the audit committee, chief executive or finance director, or other management provided such reviews and tasks do not compromise the independence or objectivity of the internal audit function.
6. Adds value to the company by recommending improvements throughout all audit activities performed such as operational, cost analysis assignments and other activities.
7. To review and report on the accuracy, timeliness, and relevance of the financial and other information that is provided for management.
8. Participates in the process of the appointment of the company external auditor, through sending the request for quotation, monitor the bidding opening process and custody of the related documents.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Chemicals Manufacture|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا