The Account Executive's primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and net new customers. The Account Executive brings a Point of View to the Customer engagement; uses all resources to solve customer problems with appropriate products.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
· Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Software License and Cloud Subscription Revenue.
· Annual Revenue
· Achieve / exceed quota targets.
· Sales strategies-Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
· Trusted advisor - Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
· Customer Acumen - Actively understand each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
· Territory and Account Leadership - Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become ASC Clients.
· Business Planning - Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points.
· Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
· Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
· Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
· Sales Excellence
· Sell value.
· Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base.
· Utilize best practice sales models.
· Ensure account teams and Partners are well versed in each account's strategy and well positioned for all customer touch points and events.
· Maximize the value of all sales support organizations.
· 5+ years of experience in sales of complex business IT and Security solutions
· Proven track record in IT sales.
· Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
· Business level English: Fluent
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Bachelor equivalent
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا