- Purchase materials according to required technical specification, price,
delivery schedule and terms.
- Ensure purchasing activities align with corporate purchasing
policies and procedures.
1. Supplier identification: Identifies new suppliers in cooperation with relevant category team.
Qualifies new suppliers in cooperation with Supplier Quality and Engineering specialists.
2. Negotiations: Negotiates agreements with main suppliers, and periodically renews pricelists, terms and conditions.
3. Contracts: Adapts corporate contractual framework to the local business needs.
Recommends frame agreements to management, and executes upon approval.
4. Bid analysis: Analyzes and evaluates bids in order to determine the optimal value.
5. Sales support: Supports bid and proposal teams by providing relevant market information.
6. Goods received: Tracks goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice
7. Supplier performance: Oversees supplier performance (on time delivery, quality, lead time), and resolves performance issues.
8. Orders: Initiates purchase orders (PO) in the system, according to the Purchase Requisitions and in alignment with standard procedures, and confirms delivery with suppliers, monitors and tracks supplier performance to purchase order requirements.
9. Customer alignment: Aligns supplier orders with customer requirements (based on
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project
requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price.
10. Process alignment: Conducts all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures.
Ensures Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform is kept updated as defined in Pro-Supply procedure.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Heavy Industry & Metallurgy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا