On behalf of a Building Construction company in Dammam, we are seeking a Site/Civil Engineer with a background in residential projects
You will perform a technical, organizational and supervisory role focusing on the construction of the infrastructure relating to streets, transportation, sewer and water, the electrical works, Mechanical and HVAC, besides organizing the works for all other engineering functions at the site. You will oversee the actual construction on the ground and work in conjunction with the contractors and all other specialist engineers.
- Align and organize works of all engineering specialties at the site so they follow the set plan.
- Facilitate the approval process and phase submittal to avoid delays and/or overlapping.
- Maintain a fixed schedule of SOWs, WBS and different project deliverables and milestones.
- Align the works of all Engineering specialties at the site according to set plans.
- Collates and analyze different works completion reports and data for their conformance and quality to set standards.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor.
- Where appropriate, manage the selection, use, and requisition of materials and plant for use in the construction.
- Monitor transportation, hydraulic, mechanical, electrical and electronic systems, and structures and makes recommendations for alteration if appropriate.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to confirm design specifications.
- Support the Project Manager in the day to day supervision of labor force and the Contractors.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Issue conformance letters as required for work undertaken.
- Monitor and record contractor’s site activities at project site (resource utilisation: manpower and equipment).
- Prepare or present reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions if required.
- Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
- Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess the potential impact of projects.
- Produce and issue progress reports to Construction Management
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building; Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا