وظائف السعودية : للعمل "Heavy Industrial PM (Real Estate Investment) - Parsons International Limited"jobsSaudi
Facilitates all activities required to ensure the successful addition and expansion of mega-industry investors in the Industrial City of Yanbu, Saudi Arabia. The investor relationship begins during the business development phase and continues throughout project execution, completion and close out. Will ensure that all stakeholders are appropriately aligned with particular emphasis on early project activities and scope development. Function as liaison between Owner-investor, the Royal Commission and key stakeholders. Facilitate effective communications during the entire project lifecycle.
Interfaces with the Industrial Investment Department Director and other Royal Commission Departments. Involved early in the project lifecycle and may be involved during the entire execution phase.
Major Activities Performed
• Develops professional in-depth understanding of project requirements based on specific investor requirements. These may include space, site conditions, infrastructure, utilities, logistics, accessibility, labor resource availability, environmental requirements and many other variables of interest to potential investors.
• Must be able to prepare and present material on matters pertaining to industrial expansion and on matters that are of particular interest to the potential investor. In this regard, will function as an advocate for the industrial City of Yanbu and is an active participant in the business development process. Power Point skills are required.
• Provides industry required information and regular support to stakeholders.
• Assist Project Managers during project charter development., scope definition and during the execution phase. May also be required to support and participate in start-up and operational project activities.
• Participates in project design and kickoff meeting and proposes improvement if necessary.
• Facilitates the removal of roadblocks and ensures that the project completion schedule meets investor requirements.
• Maintains an interface with the project execution team and ensures that RC and SAPL leadership are appropriately advised with regard to the progress or potential issues of concern.
• Conduct a wide variety of feasibility studies that may be dependent on individual investor needs. Will be required to lead an evaluation of studies results and facilitate a solution to problems (technical & other).
• Prepare and issue periodic progress reports.
|Job Location:||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate; Project & Construction Planning|
|Nationality:||Australia; Greece; Ireland; Portugal; United Kingdom; United States; South Africa|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا