- Prepare annual business and marketing plans and budgets to meet the overall Parts strategic goals and marketing planning requirements.
- Monitor implementation of the annual marketing plans against budgeted figures and take corrective measures as appropriate.
- Incorporating overall business strategy develop and implement a target marketing strategy to achieve growth in market share for genuine parts and accessories.
- Develop and apply effective marketing mix options for targeted customer segments to grow parts and accessories sales and gross margin.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan which launches and raises awareness of Group Logistics as a 3PL external logistics provider.
- Develop and implement a pricing model for Logistics services to be used to charge out for internal and external logistics customers.
- Follow up on the targets, review performance against KPIs, and submit the report to the Business Director.
- Review daily, monthly sales reports and quotations submitted by the subordinates and submit them to the Business Director for approval.
- Review annual budget for the division and submit to Business Director for approval.
- Propose bi-annual revision of spare part prices to the Business Director incorporating the guidelines given by TMC.
- Conduct market research on price position, recommending changes to prices in order to achieve set gross margin objectives.
- Independently respond to and approve special pricing requests from the retail branches in order to reduce lost sales but maintain gross margin.
- Ensure pricing meets Consumer Protection Dept. guidelines and respond to customer complaints preparing responses to Consumer Protection Dept. in the event of escalation.
- Review Monthly Contribution Statement on a monthly basis sent by Finance Dept., seek/offer justification for variances, submit report to the Business Director.
- Review NPS reports, in-house and external surveys sent by the Central Marketing Department and report to the Business Director with recommendations if any.
- Propose annual incentive policies and submit to Business Director for approval.
- Review the monthly incentive report prepared by the staff, forward to Finance for verification and secures approval of the Business Director.
- Participate in the preparation and compilation of Key Product Report, Part Sales Report, KPI Data Report, Parts Business Report and upload on Oasis for TMC upon approval of Business Director.
- Provide necessary information to central marketing department for updating company website and newsletters.
- Answer web queries and attend to the customer complaints routed through the central CR department or direct to concerned branch for further action.
- Conduct market research on competitive position, analyzing the results and submit the report to Business Director with recommendations.
- Ensure parts outlet construction/renovation activities and the outlet outlook are in line with the corporate identity guidelines of TMC and Al Sayer.
- Manage relationship with Kuwait Customs, IPR (Intellectual Property Right Section) and TMC’s IP lawyers to protect Toyota’s IP in Kuwait
- Ensure updating of JPM (Japan Parts Master) and DPM (Distribution Parts Master) on a monthly basis in the Inventory Management System.
- Advice branches on marketing and pricing related operations requirements.
- Assign goals and objectives to staff and monitor achievement of team objectives/key performance indicators (KPIs) and counsel employees on achievement of targets and KPIs.
- Prepare performance planning (PP) and conduct performance appraisal (PA) and conduct PP/PA interviews including employee development plans and counsel employees on career progression opportunities.
- Make requisite attempts to handle all grievances raised by subordinates in a prompt and effective manner and escalate such matters to higher level when required.
- Recommend disciplinary action.
- Participate in interview panels for selection and promotion of staff
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations.
- Document and maintain records of activities and process workflows on internal communication portals.
- Adhere to Al-Sayer Group policies and health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا