· The successful candidate will work as an integrated member of the Construction team.
· We are looking for a professional who will ensure client satisfaction and help strengthen our project delivery capabilities. The successful applicant should possess the following skills and experience:
· Manage all Project Planners, PE Planning and delivery of contract planning. Develop and maintain prelim engineering schedules, progress measure and provide updates.
· Review and Approval of Contractor’s schedules. Regular assessment of Contractors schedules.
· Assessment of change requests.
· Attend planning meetings with Contractors. EoT claim assessments. EoT counter claim developments.
· Oversee scheduling input to Jacobs claims (time assessments).
· Procedure development and maintenance. Manage timely Contractor reporting. Support Engineer reporting and produce engineer’s version of Contractor progress.
· PMC and Client Liaison. Key requirements for the role: Proficient in Tilos and P6 Certified.
· Must have Rail experience.
· Minimum of 15 years Planning experience.
· Must have held the position of Planning Manager in a commercial environment.
· Proficient in English (spoken and written).
· Degree Holder (preferably Engineering).
· A key attribute of this person will be the ability to foster inclusive behaviours to achieve market leading and innovative business outcomes across markets, as well as create the right working environment for employees.
· You will continue building on our global culture of caring fostering a workplace where we value the safety, positive mental health, inclusion and belonging of all our employees
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا