· To coordinate data transfer between GO system and Autoline system and to ensure that all information available in Autoline regarding passenger vehicles is up to date.
· To ensure that arriving passenger vehicles are costed correctly and in a timely manner.
· To handle all issues related to warranties and service contracts, and escalate them to the Management if necessary.
· To provide the Sales Team with on-the-spot Autoline assistance.
· To undertake vehicle pricing exercises; provide the Management with cost prices before vehicle arrival, adjust prices and profit margins in Autoline as instructed etc.
· To prepare various payment memos, as required (for external transportation companies, Gulf Warranties etc.).
· To prepare price calculations for vehicles to be sold to Arabian Automobiles.
· To maintain a database of damaged vehicles, including type of damage and photos, and to share this information with the Sales Team, upon their request.
· To provide Customers with all documents necessary to export their vehicles.
· To Prepare price adjusting from GO configuration with Tag price
· To configure vehicles in GO and, if necessary, replace Order Controlling & Logistics Officer in entering new vehicles’ orders.
· To undertake any additional duties appropriate within the competence, upon Management’s request.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا